Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Task 1: About myself


Hi all,
My name is Ahmed Abdulla AlMazroui. I am 18 years old. I am turning 19 on the 27th of June. I was born in Abu Dhabi and I also live there. I studied in many different schools. Currently I study at ADMC. I play basketball in my free time. I like watching new movies in the cinema every weekend. In summer I like traveling a lot. I have traveled to many different countries such as Bahrain, Kuwait, Bulgaria, Norway, Thailand and England. I’d like to visit many countries like South Africa, The United States and many more. In the future I want to have my own company and start my own family.

In our blog project, Mr. Hedley is encouraging us to think critically and analytically about the issues of climate change and global warming. I think it sounds boring to talk about global warming but it is an important thing to write and discuss about.

1 comment: